NC, SC, & GA for both Individual & Group Coverage
How can a Life Insurance policy be beneficial to you?
Definition of Life Insurance
A protection against the loss of income that would result if the insured passed away. The named beneficiary receives the proceeds and is thereby safeguarded from the financial impact of the death of the insured.
What’s most important to you?
If you’re thinking about the future, you probably are interested in protecting the people you love when you die. But did you know that life insurance also can help you create the potential for a supplemental source of income for the future? Or that it can help you boost your financial flexibility?
In fact, the benefits of life insurance are often seen as the base of a strong financial foundation. It can help:
- Your spouse or partner pay off your mortgage
- Your children pay for their education
- Your business survive without you
- Your two-income household stay a two-income household
- You create a source of potentially tax-free loans and withdrawals for whatever needs arise
With the right life insurance benefits in place for the future, you can rest assured that your most important goals are well-supported.